When you first meet with a health insurance broker, you’ll probably have a lot of questions. But don’t be surprised if THEY have some questions for YOU. In fact, they should – it’s part of what makes them a skilled professional. Take a look at just a few of the potential inquiries below, so you can be prepared with the answers.
Get ready to answer these questions from your broker:
- Is this your first time buying or applying for health insurance coverage?
- What coverage do you currently have, if any?
- If you want to switch health insurance plans, what is the reason?
- Are you applying for an individual, such as yourself, or will you need coverage for a spouse or dependents as well?
- On average, how many times a year do you see a physician?
- Which physicians do you see most often: general practitioners or specialists?
- Are there any physicians you want to keep seeing?
- Do you take prescription medications? Are the branded prescriptions important to you, or are you usually satisfied with generics?
- How much can you afford to spend on health insurance each month?
To learn more about how health brokers work and how they can help you, get in touch with one today!